Meet Our Firm Principal, Attorney Frank P. Campisano
More than 25 years’ experience in criminal defense and family law
A native of Louisville who also attended college and law school there, Frank Campisano represents Kentuckians in a range of criminal defense and family law matters. He has been in private practice since 1985.
- Kentucky, 1979
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky, 1986
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D., University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law, 1979
- B.S.C., University of Louisville, 1976
Contact the Campisano Law Office today
When you need a skilled litigator who has the knowledge and experience to guide you through your criminal defense or family law matter, call the Campisano Law Office at 502.220.4329 or contact us online to discuss your legal issue.