Frank P. Campisano
A native of Louisville, Frank Campisano graduated from the University of Louisville with his B.S.C. in 1976. He went on to earn his J.D. from the University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law in 1979. Frank represents clients in a range of criminal defense and family law matters. He has been in private practice since 1985.
- Kentucky, 1979
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky, 1986
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, 1999
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- J.D., University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law, 1979
- B.S.C., University of Louisville, 1976
Contact the Campisano Law Office today
When it really counts, you need an attorney you can trust — a skilled litigator who has the knowledge and experience to guide you through your Louisville criminal defense or family law matter. Call the Campisano Law Office at 502.220.4329 or contact us online to discuss your legal issue.